Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superstars 2/2/12 In A Nut Shell

Go down

Superstars 2/2/12 In A Nut Shell Empty Superstars 2/2/12 In A Nut Shell

Post by Single H Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Time for moar Soopstars. Would ya believe it, I once again have hardly anything to talk about, though there are some little thoughts I had while watching the show that I might as well let y'all know about. Because I like y'alot... Now don't take that too serious. Ok, let's get started here.

SUPERSTARS IN A NUT SHELL

First of all, here are the results of the show's matches:

Jinder Mahal def. Yoshi Tatsu.
Alicia Fox and Kelly Kelly def. The Bella Twins
R-Truth def. Jack Swagger

Ok, now for other shit. The colour commentary team are obviously making some kind of a mockery of WWE's pitiful wastage of Yoshi Tatsu's potential filled gimmick. This week as he came out, Scumbag Stanford bullshitted that Yoshi likes to ride dirtbikes while wearing the mask he wears during his entrance. First of all WTFWAT? Dirtbike? That's sure good for the image of a Japanese warrior gimmick right? Yeah, he fights with honour and pride, and also rides the dirt. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? The commentators don't even try to make up believable stories about the wrestlers anymore, because they know that the new generation of fans are going to believe any gar-bitch that is thrown into their ears, no matter how ludicrous. Not only does Yoshi ride dirtbikes, he does it while wearing that ancient warrior mask. Fuck you Scott Stanford. Ludicrous...

Alicia Fox and Kelly Kelly are officially the biggest two disgraces to the noble sport of professional wrestling I have ever seen in my entire life. The very fact that they consider themselves worthy to even attend a WWE event, or any other wrestling event makes me want to vomit. If they had any respect for any one of the great women wrestlers that came before them like the Fabulous Moolah, they would hang their boots up and while their at it, hang themselves up. Now that I have that out of my system, this match sucked ass.

Finally, onto the main event. Now Jack Swagger's new vs. pose as the United States champion actually made me laugh out loud. I couldn't believe how retarded he looks. You wait till you see it. They also had him lose to R-Truth, so not only do they have a CHAMPION performing on a C-list show at the least, they have him lose to R-Truth? Wait what? I guess they're pushing Truth up to getting the US Title, that's the only reason I can see.

Oh you thought I forgot? Here it is. You only need to watch up to where it is then stop. That's an order.

Single H
Single H
I'm on a horse
I'm on a horse

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net/c1-steed

Back to top Go down