Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NXT 18/01/2012 In A Nut Shell

Go down

NXT 18/01/2012 In A Nut Shell Empty NXT 18/01/2012 In A Nut Shell

Post by Single H Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:50 am

NXT might get a lot of bad kick... And rightfully so. Sometimes there are actually pretty good matches, but this episode. This episode was just terrible, no surprise I know but... Even for NXT standards this was bad... Really bad. Like, I can't believe how bad it is. The thought that WWE saw fit to post this on their own website makes me sick let alone TV here in Britain. What were they thinking? The ending was what made it the worst... As much as it pains me to say it, I guess it's time for me to sum it all up so you don't have to watch it. Here's:

NXT: REDEMPTION IN A NUT SHELL

First of all, here's the results from the show's matches:

Titus O'Neil def. Darren Young
Percy Watson def. Heath Slater
Tyler Reks & Curt Hawkins def. Yoshu Tatsu & Trent Baretta

And now other stuff that happened during the show you should probably be told about... I guess. Ok so Michael Cole came back to commentary, this was nice. Although he's not a great commentator, his sarcastic and blatant insults toward the show itself make me laugh. It's like WWE themselves know how bad the show is and got Cole in there to make a mockery of it in even further. Cool.

NXT 18/01/2012 In A Nut Shell Michaelcole_crop_340x234

Titus O' Niel, the main babyface of the show turned heel. What the fuck. This guy (as much as it hurts me to say it) was NXT's top face character. He was actually pretty much the only face "rookie" left. And now they turn him heel for absolutely no reason whatsoever. What the hell is this? This is exactly what I mentioned earlier, I can't believe how bad this is, and I can't believe they did this. Not that I care but c'mon, it makes no sense at all. I can't get my head round it. Oh and the heel promo sucked too.

The marriage segment. I don't want to talk about it but I have to to SAVE you people from ever being even slightly curious about seeing it yourselves. Do yourselves a favour and just don't watch it. Here I go... It started off with Matt Striker coming out dressed as Elvis Presley, he did the worst impression ever and to top it off, he did the dance moves as well, he stayed present through the entire thing. It was embarrassing. To sum the rest of it up, basically Maxine found out they Curtis framed Bateman, then got back with Bateman, then Bateman fought Curtis while Maxine just stood there and... Gawd... It feels like I'm watching a soap opera. Anyvagina, hopefully now that this god awful storyline seems to be at an end, the end to NXT Redemption is also coming up, except they have that new intro now so FUCK.

^ If you REALLY MUST watch this... Here you are. I warned you though.
Single H
Single H
I'm on a horse
I'm on a horse

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net/c1-steed

Back to top Go down