Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salad Shooter

3 posters

Go down

Salad Shooter Empty Salad Shooter

Post by Single H Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 pm

The show opens to show the jam packed Madison Square Garden arena, a sold out crowd cheers as pyro shoots from the XPlosion stage, and the theme song blasts through the P.A system. Matt Striker and Michael Cole are sitting in their usual place at the commentary booth, ready to call all the action of the upcoming show.

Michael Cole: Welcome, to EWE XPlosion! Tonight we're coming to you from the legendary Madison Square Garden, New York, and we've got some great matches for you tonight!

Matt Striker: Well obviously, this is EWE you retard. Anyway, get your ass into the ring, there's an interview segment scheduled.

Michael Cole does what he is told and gets up, he wanders into the ring and stands there, looking all awkward. The lights suddenly go out. Michael almost screams but contains himself, the camera fades to the stage. All of a sudden, the titantron lights up, and a recognisable song hits the speakers.

The fans cheer loudly, as Single H walks out onto the stage, proudly wearing a jacket with the words "Poor Boy" written across the back. Single H drags behind him a huge bag full of t-shirts with the same thing written across them. As he walks down the ramp, Single H begins throwing the shirts out into the crowd, who fight over them when they land. As Single H comes closer towards the ring, the smile on Michael Cole's face grows bigger and bigger. H climbs into the ring and is given a microphone. The crowd goes silent, waiting for the interview to begin. Cole begins to speak, looking delighted as he does so.

Michael Cole: Single H, thank you for joining me in the ring for this interview, let me start this off by saying... That was some entrance!

SINGLE H
Well thank you very much, Michael Cole. There's a certain someone I have to thank for helping me come up with the idea, and that man is Cody Rhodes. Cody, I'd like to take this time, right now, in front of everyone here in Madison Square Garden, to thank you for your creative guidance. Never before would I have been able to come up with a nickname like "Poor Boy"... And I'll tell you what. The Poor Boy merchandise sales are through the roof! Everyone within their right mind has been queuing up at the t-shirt stands, dying to get their hands on one. This week alone, I've made more money than ever before. So thanks Cody, ol' buddy, ol' pal.

Single H signals for Michael Cole to leave the ring, which he does. We hear Matt Striker chuckling to himself in the background.

SINGLE H
Now you might think that I'm mad and upset that you beat me last week for the Legends Championship? Not at all. I'm happy for you, I'm happy that now you have one more thing to cover yourself up with. With that championship around your skinny little waist, you are now slightly less naked than before, which is great for everyone! Now Cody, I know you're sitting in the dressing room right now, taking off your clothes, and fuming at what I'm saying right now, but don't be. I seriously am happy for you, because I am a noble man; and to prove my nobility I understand that you're probably jealous that this week I got a new titantron, new music and a new line of merchandise. Cody, I understand this, and that's why I took the liberty of telling the people at the production team, to go ahead and make you a new entrance set-up too! That's right, just for you. Let's take a look, shall we?

Single H points at the titantron, the fans go quiet, waiting to see what has been cooked up.

The fans laugh loudly as Single H begins bobbing up and down in time to the music.

SINGLE H
And now ladies and gentlemen, let's see how Cody will look with his NEW entrance!

An anorexic man walks out onto the stage, wearing a leather jacket and nothing else except extremely tight speedos. Fake Cody holds up a children's replica of the Legends Championship and walks down to the ring at a fast pace, an exaggerated angry expression across his face.

SINGLE H
Complete with the Legends Championship, that title's looking better than usual. Cody, you're supposed to wear it around your waist, did you not hear what I said just now? Cody are you even listening to me?

Fake Cody purposely ignores Single H and climbs into the ring, he grabs a microphone.

FAKE CODY RHODES
P-p-Poooor booooy!

Single H nods his head encouragingly.

SINGLE H
Poor boy, yes, come on...

FAKE CODY RHODES
Pooor boy. P-poor boy. Legends championship. Poor boy.

Single H looks around.

SINGLE H
Wow, Cody... That was a really great promo! Have you been taking lessons from your father?

Fake Cody Rhodes nods his head quickly and claps his hands.

SINGLE H
Haha, I thought so. Well done, Cody. Now go back to the locker room and allow me to continue, there's a good boy.

Cody Rhodes wanders back up the ramp and Single H continues with his speech as if nothing had even happened.

SINGLE H
Now tonight, I will be in a triple threat match with that man, Cody Rhodes, and a guy that I haven't had the pleasure of facing yet in an EWE ring. I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about, coming up next we will all witness the grand return of... TISTA!!!

The fans cheer and start up a "Tista" chant.

SINGLE H
Now I'm not even going to mock Batista. It's not like he's ever done anything that I can mock in his career. He's just too good. Whether he's facing off in matches against John Lena... Matches in which weapons are not only encouraged, they're allowed, I might add... Or beating up midgets that were supposed to be his friend... He's done it all. Now we all know that Batista has made some mistakes in his life, like doing steroids or starring in really bad movies, but being the guy that I am, I'm not going to hold a grudge against him for that tonight in our match... I'm a basketball.

The fans laugh and Single H holds back a grin.

SINGLE H
As a matter of fact, I'd quite like The Animal to come out here right now, so I can wish him good luck in our match, face to face. So Tista, if you please.

Single H puts the microphone down and awaits the return of Tista.

TBC - Tista or Roads.
Single H
Single H
I'm on a horse
I'm on a horse

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net/c1-steed

Back to top Go down

Salad Shooter Empty Re: Salad Shooter

Post by Cody Rhodes Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:24 am

Cody Rhodes comes out onto the stage with the EWE Legends Championship slung over his shoulder, he smiles at the audience who boo him viciously, until he laughs and puts the mic to his lips.

Cody Rhodes
The beautiful face of EWE

Sorry, you didn’t get the animal, you did however get the EWE Legends Champion, which I must say is even better.

Rhodes lifts the title above his head much to the fans dismay, Rhodes smiles and keeps that smile as he walks down to the ring. Once he is in there, he looks Single H up and down and starts to talk again.

Cody Rhodes

Look at you, you’re disgusting. You’re also stupid enough to think that when I call you a poor boy it’s a compliment. Which, just so you know, isn’t one. And about the merchandise of “Poor Boy”, don’t think those high rising sales are because of filth like you, it’s because of ME! The beautiful face of EWE! The EWE Legends Champion! Cody Rhodes!

The fans continue to boo, but Rhodes cuts them off again.

Cody Rhodes

What you don’t realise is when they’re wearing those Poor Boy shirts, they are not rooting you on, they’re rooting me on. Every fan out there wearing a Poor Boy shirt, is doing that to insult you, but you’re too stupid to realise that. Look around, they’re all Cody Rhodes fans, they want to see my beautiful face when they come to EWE, not your ugly mush. Last week, I proved to you that I am indeed the face of EWE by wrenching the Legends Championship from you that you were holding onto oh so tightly, you were so desperate to get that Championship but it was a pathetic attempt, which lead to you even resorting to bring one of your buddies out to deal with me after the match. You can put on this funny, joker attitude as much as you want, but we all know it’s just a disguise to mask what you really are, a pathetic coward who has achieved nothing but failures in his time of wrestling. A pathetic failure, that’s what you are. How about you put that on a shirt and wear it huh?

The crowd boo violently whilst Single H stands there looking at Cody Rhodes emotionlessly. Not giving any sign of anger, but no sign of joy either.
Rhodes smiles and goes to talk again.

Cody Rhodes

And as for Batista…

Suddenly Batista’s music hits and both of them turn towards the stage.

TBC - Batista
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Batista Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:08 pm

The jam packed crowd of The Garden explodes with cheers as the music hits and the Titantron lights up. The sea of 'Tista' chants get drowned out by the sheer volume of the cheers as fans are on their feet waiting for the return of The Animal. And as the moments pass there is still no sign of The Animal as the music fades and the Titantron stops, before revealing Batista himself up on the big screen, somewhere backstage wearing his black suit. He turns around and grins at the camera as the fans cheer before quieting down so he can speak.

The Animal::The Evolution
Madison Square Garden, wow, it has been some time. Madison Square Garden let me hear you!

The crowd erupts into cheers, into a roar. Batista goes to turn around, only to notice Single H and Cody in the ring, grinning again as he faces the ring.

Oh, I almost forgot about you two. So it seems we all have a match tonight, for little Cody's special title. No, not the title of Most Annoying Person in EWE, and by the way Cody, congrats on another year added to your reign.

The crowd laughs and points at Cody as Batista claps on screen.

Also, I'm touched, here you guys are, out in the ring trash talking each other, leaving me out of it, so kind of you guys. And Single H, you are right, I have made mistakes in my life, thank you for being so considerate. But I can't sit back here in The Garden and let both of you have all the fun? I mean, who would I be if I didn't come out here and vowed to break both of you into pieces tonight and leave as champion? And then go and do just that? Why, I'd be Cody Rhodes.

The crowd lets out another round of laughs.

And let's not forget Single H. Actually, I'm not going to say anything bad about you, since you had the courtesy to do the same with me. Does that mean I'll be going easy on you in our match? No, not even close. You see, the return of EWE, and my return to it means many things. Most importantly it means I still have something to prove, because now that I am Stronger, Bigger, Better, I can finally achieve what I have returned to do. EWE Immortality, and it starts tonight when I take that precious little title of yours Cody, so I hope you've gotten to know it well enough, because after tonight you will never see it again.

The crowd pops again with another set of cheers, and a small amount of "Tista" chanting.

And before I forget, I'd like to extend a warning to everyone, there have been sightings of some guy in a mask and robe running around backstage, no one seems to know who he is, and no one knows what he is planning to do. Strange things happening in EWE. Cody, Single H, see you in the ring.

Grinning as the Titantron fades out back to it's normal TV camera view. For a few moments there is silence as the lights start to flicker a bit.

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as they have no idea what the hell is going on. Cody and Single H also display weird looks as they glance at the stage, Single H appearing as if he is on the verge of laughter. As Cody approaches the ropes waiting to see who is about to come out on stage, he fails to notice the cloaked masked man slide into the ring behind him, Single H notices and starts laughing, prompting Cody to turn around only to catch a Super Kick on the jaw sending him through the middle ropes and down to the ground. The masked man then darts from the ring and into the crowd, while Cody grabbing his own jaw backs up the ramp with an angered look on his face, clutching his Legends title close.

Single H tries to regain his composure as he looks to the stage awaiting the arrival of the Animal, who appears on stage only a few moments later, dressed in his suit as he passes up Cody without even giving him a glance. The Animal makes his way down the ramp and up the steps into the ring, grinning the entire time as the crowd cheers. Once in the ring he walks to the middle and extends a hand towards Single H, the crowd cheers more as Single H looks around before accepting the handshake. Trying to step back after the handshake is finished, he finds himself being held by Batista, who nods lightly as the crowd cheers louder. Batista pulls Single H in, bending him forward and lifting him up into the air on his shoulders, lifting him off higher before bringing him down in a thunderous Batista Bomb. The crowd roars with Approval as he gets back to his feet and does a taunt on the second rope in the corner.

TBC: Cody or Single H or END
Batista
Batista
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum