Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw 30/01/2012 In A Nut Shell

2 posters

Go down

Raw 30/01/2012 In A Nut Shell Empty Raw 30/01/2012 In A Nut Shell

Post by Single H Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:11 am

This was the show we all wanted to see for John Laurinaitis was to be fired. Well, at least that's what we all thought. What actually happened caught me, and many others by surprise. There were some great matches on this show too, all in all, the show itself was decent this week, very decent. Me gusta.

RAW SUPERSHOW IN A NUT SHELL

First of all, here are the results from the show's matches:

Randy Orton def. Dolph Ziggler
Brodus Clay def. Tyler Reks
World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan def. WWE Champion CM Punk (Disqualification)
Kofi Kingston def. The Miz
WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix def. Eve (Divas Championship Match)

The show started off with Laurinaitis coming out, pandering to the crowd in order to try and keep his job. He was interrupted by CM Punk, the usual mockery occurred, Daniel Bryan came out, said he was a role model, the two shook hands as they were going to be in a match later. I for one was looking forward to the match a lot, CM Punk vs Brian Danielson was sure to be good. Oh and Sheamus randomly appeared and said he would be watching the elimination chamber match WHICH brings me to the competitors in the WWE Championship chamber match. They will be:

Brodus Clay just keeps on making everyone job. He's beaten basically half the midcard roster in around 10 seconds, the man is a beast. Although I still hate the gimmick. They're flashing him up even more now with a disco ball added to his entrance. I can honestly still say that the dancers are the only good part of the whole thing, seriously. I wanted to share what my face is like when I see Brodus's entrance. I'll try to re-create it now. Here it is...

Raw 30/01/2012 In A Nut Shell 3523vj8

Brian Danielson vs CM Punk was in fact, pretty much just as good as I hoped, although on PPV, it could've been a lot better. I hope to see it happen again. The outcome of this match was Chris Jericho interfering, turning heel and attacking CM Punk (setting up their match at Wrestlemania). The feud we've all been waiting for has officially begun people.

They actually put a divas match in the main event this week, which is very rare. Beth retained her championship pretty fast and then Kane flashed up on the titantron to torment Eve, saying that if John Cena had only embraced the hate, nothing would have happened to Zack Ryder. Kane then came down to try and attack Eve but SUPERCENA TO THE RESCUE, he pummelled Kane who was forced to run off. The first burial of Kane has started, I knew the mask gimmick would only keep his career going so far... All fall to Cena.

OH SHIT, I almost forgot to mention, we have a new member in the celebrity wing of the hall of fame. His name is... Mike Tyson. Not surprising really, Mike's had pretty much every other achievement so why not the WWE HoF? He'll be inducted this year.

Finally, when John was going to be fired. Triple H comes out and tells John that he is going to be fired for his questionable actions, he messes John around a bit before going to say the two words that his father-in-law used to say all the time... But then the lights went out. John left the ring and the gong sounded....

The Undertaker is back! He came out to the ring, and stared HHH down, kind of like last year. In fact, exactly like last year. Take even looked up at the Wrestlemania sign, just like last year, implying he wanted to face HHH at the event... Just like last year. I'm sorry, but this is just lazy on the part of WWE. Recycling storylines from the previous year? What, are they going to have a street fight again? Why not have the game come out to Metallica, why not make the Undertaker get taken out on a stretcher again. Bullshit.
Single H
Single H
I'm on a horse
I'm on a horse

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net/c1-steed

Back to top Go down

Raw 30/01/2012 In A Nut Shell Empty Re: Raw 30/01/2012 In A Nut Shell

Post by Blackout Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Taker was wearing a wig too. Just thought I'd add that.
Blackout
Blackout
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Single H Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:15 am

White Goodman wrote:Taker was wearing a wig too. Just thought I'd add that.
No joke here, that did cross my mind when I noticed his hair looked weird... That's just confirmed it, I'm a freaking hair expert.
Single H
Single H
I'm on a horse
I'm on a horse

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net/c1-steed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:00 am

The fuck was he doing that for? It looks ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:00 am

Phillip Phillips wrote:
The fuck was he doing that for? It looks ridiculous.

Because he's bald.

Also, Hale, you left out the best part of RAW.

Blackout
Blackout
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down