Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

+2
Chris Jericho
Single H
6 posters

Go down

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE! Empty ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Single H Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:01 am

Seriously. What the hell has happened to this place? We need to start being the glorious Brotherhood of Steed again. The cox needs to be more active. I vow to stay on the cox as much as possible from this point forward, I hope you all do the same too.
Single H
Single H
I'm on a horse
I'm on a horse

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net/c1-steed

Back to top Go down

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE! Empty Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Chris Jericho Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:21 am

Greetings and salutations
My dear friend and neighbor Mr. Hale. Although your brutal idiocy I will still reply to this post like a sir. The Steed is almost 3 years of age complete, and statistically and point proven, I will present you the reasons why the activity decayed.
- B00Bz is bossed by his girlfriend
- Macias doesn't enjoy visiting anymore because he's buried every time he does.
- Matt's too lazy
- You're always on the cox
- I'm always on the cox
- Tits is having problems with something I forget, the poor dear
- Shawnie's busy being too much of an amerifag
- Trips doesn't even have the link to this site
- Overkill is long gone, no one can find him but Matt, and Matt's too lazy
- Tubbz, lol.

Basically the only times when our activity peaked was when we were EWE, B00Bz was a kid, Matt wasn't trying to not be a kid and trying to look busy, trying to make himself look like the sir I am, and when we were EWE. Not MWA, not ACW, not Wrestling Fucking Empire, not Fuckin' Wrasslin, not any of that shit. Extreme Wrestling Empire, we were the best RPing site ever. Period. But none of us are up for that because we all aren't. Unless ALL OF US were up to bring back EWE, maybe with just a show every couple of weeks and a character each, it will never be glorious again. Ever.

Yours truly,
Motherfucker Jones
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE! Empty Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Post by Single H Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:24 am

Le Kris wrote:Greetings and salutations
My dear friend and neighbor Mr. Hale. Although your brutal idiocy I will still reply to this post like a sir. The Steed is almost 3 years of age complete, and statistically and point proven, I will present you the reasons why the activity decayed.
- Matt's too lazy
- I'm always on the cox
- Tubbz, lol.

Basically the only times when our activity peaked was when we were EWE, B00Bz was a kid, Matt wasn't trying to not be a kid and trying to look busy, trying to make himself look like the sir I am, and when we were EWE. Not MWA, not ACW, not Wrestling Fucking Empire, not Fuckin' Wrasslin, not any of that shit. Extreme Wrestling Empire, we were the best RPing site ever. Period. But none of us are up for that because we all aren't. Unless ALL OF US were up to bring back EWE, maybe with just a show every couple of weeks and a character each, it will never be glorious again. Ever.

Yours truly,
Motherfucker Jones
Didn't you mean 'despite'. What you said doesn't make sense, quite ironic.
Single H
Single H
I'm on a horse
I'm on a horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:29 am

V4Gz wrote:
Le Kris wrote:Greetings and salutations
- Matt's too lazy
- I'm always on the cox
- Tubbz, lol.

Yours truly,
Motherfucker Jones
Didn't you mean 'despite'. What you said doesn't make sense, quite ironic.

WAY TO CHANGE THE FUCKING SUBJECT, PAL. -_-
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:13 am

I'M NOT TOO LAZY, I'M ON THE COX ALL THE TIME, JUST ASK HALE. The only reason I wasn't here is because we finally got our internet fixed, or so we though. It's worse than ever. I keep telling my dad, but he says to give it a few days.
Kane
Kane
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:23 am

Nawakhtha wrote:I'M NOT TOO LAZY, I'M ON THE COX ALL THE TIME, JUST ASK HALE. The only reason I wasn't here is because we finally got our internet fixed, or so we though. It's worse than ever. I keep telling my dad, but he says to give it a few days.

I was there for over 20 hours yesterday, you didn't show once. been for over 4 hours today, you didn't show once. Liar.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Lashley Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:18 am

I would just like to acknowledge the fact that I'd still be able to get on every day for 3 or so hours, however, due to the timezone in which I reside, no one else would be around
Bobby Lashley
Bobby Lashley
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:32 am

yes, Macias and Blackie would, but they're too lazy to stay here for over 5 minutes and get proven wrong.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Lashley Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:07 am

i do converse with Blackie whenever he's alive, which isn't often.

Don't you hate when you eat too much peanut butter and have to shit but just.. can't?
Bobby Lashley
Bobby Lashley
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:44 am

B00Bz wrote:i do converse with Blackie whenever he's alive, which isn't often.

Don't you hate when you eat too much peanut butter and have to shit but just.. can't?

Don't you hate when there's no peanut butter in Portugal?
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Le Kris wrote:yes, Macias and Blackie would, but they're too lazy to stay here for over 5 minutes and get proven wrong.

Dafuq is dis? Get proven wrong in what?

Also, you know you can contact me via Steam if you need me. Wtf.
Blackout
Blackout
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:10 am

Ginger Muthafucka wrote:
Le Kris wrote:yes, Macias and Blackie would, but they're too lazy to stay here for over 5 minutes and get proven wrong.

Dafuq is dis? Get proven wrong in what?

Also, you know you can contact me via Steam if you need me. Wtf.

What you say: You're always here and no one else isn't

What you do: You come here for 5 seconds, no one is on, "you can contact me via Steam". Like a patrĂ³n.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adolf Titsler Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Sadly, I cannot. I got arrested (LOL) so my parents took all my stuff away. I'll sneak on every once on a while. Like right now, I got on my brothers iPod. I need the link To the chat though. The tinychat, that is. And I'd much rather be referred to as Adolf, or at least Austin.
Adolf Titsler
Adolf Titsler
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:45 pm

It's illegal to be a fag over there?
Kane
Kane
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Adolf Titsler wrote:Sadly, I cannot. I got arrested (LOL) so my parents took all my stuff away. I'll sneak on every once on a while. Like right now, I got on my brothers iPod. I need the link To the chat though. The tinychat, that is. And I'd much rather be referred to as Adolf, or at least Austin.

"much rather be referred to as"

YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU'LL BE REFERRED AS YOUR STEEDNAME 'TIL THE DAY YOU DIE.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Single H Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Adolf Titsler wrote:Sadly, I cannot. I got arrested (LOL) so my parents took all my stuff away. I'll sneak on every once on a while. Like right now, I got on my brothers iPod. I need the link To the chat though. The tinychat, that is. And I'd much rather be referred to as Adolf, or at least Austin.

Wat.
Single H
Single H
I'm on a horse
I'm on a horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Adolf Titsler Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:32 am

I was with these guys and they busted out a shop window. Guilty by association.
Adolf Titsler
Adolf Titsler
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down