Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge issued.

3 posters

Go down

Challenge issued. Empty Challenge issued.

Post by Chris Jericho Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:08 am

The lights go down.

The crowd pops as the signature fireworks go off and the lights go back up in blue and white tones after the countdown. Chris Jericho stands, with his back turned to the crowd and his arms raised, each to one side, wearing his new trademark light jacket. He spins and taunts before starting to walk down the ramp, towards the ring.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, the owner and founder of Extreme Wrestling Empire!...Y2J...CHRIS...JERICHO!!!

Jericho walks up the steel steps and then on the apron, where he looks out at the crowd then spins around, and bounces his back on the top rope, holding himself on with his arms, yelling at the cheering crowd. He then gets in the ring and is handed the microphone from Justin Roberts, who makes his way out. The music dies down and Jericho plans to start speaking, but the crowd doesn't seem to let him. We hear "EWE! EWE! EWE!" chants, repeatedly and getting louder by the second, which can't help but bring a smile to Y2J's face.

CHRIS JERICHO
Alright, alright that's enough!...You know what? That's not enough, E, W, E! E, W, E!

The crowd chants along!

CHRIS JERICHO
Alright-ah! We are back! The Extreme Wrestling Empire is back, right in the place where it started...The Staples Center, Los Angeles, California! How I hate this place...Hell I don't even know why the fuck we had our first show here.

The crowd starts booing.

CHRIS JERICHO
Ahh will you shut...the hell...up?! I didn't ask for any of you wannabe's opinions...I don't care about them, boys and girls. Do you wanna know what I care about? I care about what really matters...I care about bringing the World Wrestling Championship back where it belongs...my waist.

The crowd now lets out a mixed reaction...

???
Whoa! Hold on a minute, boss!

A tall figure walks out of the curtain and reveals to be Angelus! The crowd laughs.

Matt Striker: Hahahaha! Is that Angelus!? What the fuck is he doing here?!

Michael Cole: All I remember is when Archer Ryland broke his face in two with a beer bottle.

Angelus speaks as he makes his way down the ramp.

ANGELUS
Chris. I need another shot!... I was injured after what happened a year ago, and when I was fully stable, nobody wanted me to wrestle! I am ashamed, I need to get my glory back! He rolls into the ring. I need another chance!

Michael Cole: What glory's he talking about?

Jericho looks at Angelus, then extends him his hand.

CHRIS JERICHO
Sure!

Angelus goes to shake his hand only to get slapped across the face by Y2J...He turns himself back at him, CODEBREAKER!! Chris Jericho nails Angelus to the mat with a Codebreaker. He then wipes his hands on one another and picks up the mic.

CHRIS JERICHO
Lemme just clean this up.. He says as he kicks Angelus, rolling, out of the ring. Alright back to where I was... The World Wrestling Championship. You know we're not too far from Adrenaline... And at Adrenaline, I have a match planned for that same championship...between me, obviously, because I'm the boss. And whoever has enough balls to come out here right now and accept my challenge! He waits for a couple of seconds... Nobody?

The crowd is shocked and Jericho is speechless as the theme song hits!

TBC: BLACKOUT
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Challenge issued. Empty Re: Challenge issued.

Post by Blackout Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:32 pm

As House of Cards by HURT blasts through the PA system and the crowd see the images on the titantron, they go from speechless to erupting into cheers. After a brief moment, Blackout steps out onto the ramp clad in his black ring gear, face paint and his signature trench coat. He looks out into the screaming hoard of fans and then smirks slightly before slowly and methodically making his way down to the ring.

Michael Cole: It's Blackout! Blackout has returned to EWE!

Matt Striker: No shit, Cole! Blackout has answered Chris Jericho's challenge, and we're about to see some shit go down!

Blackout stops at the end of the ramp as the fans start chanting his name and looks down at Angelus, who is trying to crawl up the ramp. Angelus grabs the bottom of Blackout's coat as he slowly looks up nervously. Blackout glances down at him, emotionless as the fans pop loudly... Then he drives a boot into Angelus' face, knocking him unconscious!

Michael Cole: The former World Wrestling Champion just booted Angelus right in the face!

Blackout dusts off his coat, then walks up the steel steps and enters the ring through the ropes. He walks over to the other side and reaches through the ropes as a staff member hands him a microphone. He makes his way back to the center of the ring in front of Jericho as the music dies down. Blackout starts to sarcastically applaud Jericho, grinning.

BLACKOUT
Bravo, Chris... Bravo... That was quite the speech. But you seem to be forgetting something... The last person to hold the World Wrestling Championship? It was me... And I never lost that title. I tore Raven apart in the most brutal match of my career to win that championship... It was a masterpiece... And then this company folded before I got the chance to defend it... Face the facts, Chris... Everyone in that locker room... Everyone in this arena... Everyone sitting and watching at home... They all know that I'm still the rightful World Wrestling Champion. That title belongs to me.

Blackout starts to pace back and forth as the crowd give a mixed reaction.

BLACKOUT
Now, I understand you're in charge and there's nothing I can do about that... I understand that you call the shots, and if you want to strip me of my title, it's completely within your power. But there's one thing I can do, Chris... If you won't accept that I'm the rightful champion, then I'll just have to destroy you and win the World Wrestling Championship back... The old fashioned way.

Blackout stops, then looks Jericho up and down as a serious expression makes it's way onto his face.

BLACKOUT
You wanted a challenger for Adrenaline? ... I accept.

The crowd roars with approval as Blackout waits for Jericho's response.
Blackout
Blackout
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Jericho's serious face doesn't take long to turn into a typical grin. He then laughs for a bit as he tries to speak. He walks around, circling Blackout, always eyeballing his still body. He ends the lap in front of the Sadistic Artist, and then he points at him.

CHRIS JERICHO
You!...You are going to destroy me?! Kid I was destroying people years before you even decided you wanted to be a "wrassler"...I am the Ayatollah of Rock n'Rollah, who the hell are you? A little bitch with a little face paint, trying to scare people into avoiding getting in the ring with you...You talentless fagbag. The crowd cheers, Jericho turns to them. You shut up!...The best in the world is talking here...and he's talking to a man who thinks he's as good as the best in the world, he's talking to a man who thinks he even deserves to be in the same ring as Y2J, Chris Jericho. Let me tell you, Blackie, Blacko, Blackout, you don't. Your spot is in the opening matches battling out for the Legends title, exactly where you started. It wasn't on my show you had success, that's for sure. Like many others, your success was handed to you! You were given weak opponent after weak opponent to make yourself look good. Look at tonight for instance, you're fighting Drew McIntyre...I tell you, it's not gonna be like fighting an old and washed-up Raven, or Stevie Richards... Tonight you're facing a future star, how do you feel about that?

Blackout tries to speak...

CHRIS JERICHO
No, no, no, no, no! I don't give a flying fuck what you think about that, you ragdoll, wannabe, puppet looking, woman-haired assclown! The crowd laughs again. I said shut! The hell! Up! The crowd boos...Bunch of hypocrites and wannabes, you can all just kiss my ass like you kiss this retard's. Yes I am calling you a retard, you have a problem with that? No? Good, 'cause as your boss, I was thinking of signing you up for the Special Olympics, but they don't accept the only mentally disabled or the castrated. Sorry, punk.

Some of the fans laugh...

CHRIS JERICHO
Now you want to face me for the World title at Adrenaline? Prove yourself wort--

Jericho is interrupted.

TBC: BLACKOUT OR ANYONE
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew McIntyre Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:52 am

Immediately, the members of the audience notice what song was playing and who uses it, making them generate heat towards the star. Out of the curtain comes Drew McIntyre, one very familiar with the EWE crowd, with a devilish smirk on his face. He walks down the ramp with his hair in a ponytail, wearing casual, yet formal attire. Mid-way down the ramp, he ques the music to fade out as he puts the microphone to his lips.

DREW MCINTYRE
Are you serious, Jericho? You're going to let this emo wanker face you for the EWE World Wrestling Championship? Why don't you sit your Joker-wannabe ass down, eh? Jericho..consider me...

McIntyre makes it to the steel steps and enters the ring and faces Jericho.

DREW MCINTYRE
..Consider me to be the man you face. Lets think about this..I am a two time EWE Legends Champion. A former Tag Champion, as well, with the best team ever to be shown in EWE, the Disciples. I have never held the World Wrestling Championship and I can guarantee no foul play would be involved in that match. Y'see, Chris, I respect you, unlike this one here.

The facial expression on McIntyre's face changes immediately as he moves away from Jericho and stares into the face of Blackout.

DREW MCINTYRE
We don't want a prick main eventing anything EWE do we, now, Chris? Why don't you get out my ring, eh? We don't need your type here.

McIntyre walks back over to Jericho only to notice Blackout standing stationary, with a smirk on his face.

DREW MCINTYRE
Is there something funny, ye lil'quine? You're lucky I have enough respect for Mr. Jericho here and don' smack the paint of ye face.

McIntyre then gives Jericho his full attention.

DREW MCINTYRE
So whadda'ye say, Mr. Jericho? Ye know I deserve the match.

TBC: Blackout or Jericho
Drew McIntyre
Drew McIntyre
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:16 am

Jericho lifts up his microphone...

CHRIS JERICHO
...Who the hell are you?

The crowd pops loudly, laughing.

CHRIS JERICHO
Oh! I remember you...you're that guy...I remember now, you actually beat me in a 2 out of 3 Falls match for a contract in your debut three years ago...yeah I know you!...Beth Phoenix helped you through that match in exchange for you to marry that troglodyte body of hers. You guys divorced yet? Hmph. The crowd laughs. Look, I would be more than happy to make tonight's match between you two a Number One Contender match for the title I might not possess but still own and deserve...But I'm not in charge anymore, Edge is. And I'm afraid he's left the building for tonight, so you two have your fun in your petty main event, 'cause I have a match next, and I'm not gonna waste more of my precious time talking to the fagbag and the assclown. Now if you ladies would step out of my ring, yes, Drew, you heard me, MY ring...It would be gladly appreciated, if not, I guess I'll just have to throw you out...and just maybe I'll break some bones at it, it wouldn't be the first time I broke some of your ribs, you skirt wearing asswipe. And you! Jericho turns to Blackout. Don't leave just yet, I still have some words for you, clown. You think you're scary and tough...I'll tell you this, you haven't seen scary...You haven't imagined fright, until you've been where I was. Until you're locked inside a cage with one Psycho Messiah, or a Dave Batista, with only the two things you love the most hanging on the line, the World Wrestling Championship, and your own life. Until you've walked the miles I've walked in my shoes, you're nothing!...And don't you go thinking either of you, that is if either of you gets a chance to ever even step in the ring with me again, stand any chance to beat me, you don't. I am the best in the world at what I do, I have always been the best in the world at what I do. When I was born, I was the best in the world at being born! When I learned to ride a bike, I was the best cyclist in the world. I am something you never were, aren't and will never be, the best, of the best.

Jericho walks back and turns to the two younger wrestlers in the ring.

CHRIS JERICHO
You two had it all made for you, you went straight up to the big leagues because you knew some names on the inside, what about me? What about my generation? I had to run around the world fighting for a shot at a decaying industry, in a decaying company, and still I showed kids like you what it means to be a wrestler. I deserve to be champion, I have been champion, and so I will be again, how about you? You've held gold for luck, Blackout, 24/7 rag championships... You shouldn't be proud of your achievements McIntyre, you should be ashamed. I would be ashamed. I've been holding gold since you two were backyard wrestling, for your entertainment. And you think you can come into my show, step into my ring, and talk down to me? Look down, at me?!...It's ludicrous. But you know what? You want to try and prove yourselves? Alright then. Next week, I'll see you both in this ring, I don't care how, I don't care what we'll be doing, but it's going to happen, every, single, week, until Adrenaline, where I will make sure the unlucky one of you who faces me for the World Wrestling Championship, will never...EVER-AH...BE THE SAME...AGANE!

The crowd cheers loudly!

TBC- BLACKOUT, DREW, OR END.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Blackout laughs audibly and raises his mic.

BLACKOUT
Never be the same again? I assure you, things will be exactly the same as they were several months ago. I'll defeat him with ease... Blackout points to Drew McIntyre. ...And then I'll beat you for the World Wrestling Championship at Adrenaline. Blackout turns his attention to Jericho. You honestly believe you have it all figured out, don't you? You know what I've accomplished... You know how successful I've been... Yet you think you can just write me off an as some kind of inexperienced rookie? Don't make me laugh.

The crowd pop again as Blackout shakes his head.

BLACKOUT
I know how men like you operate, Chris. You're intelligent, yes, but you're also blinded by your arrogant pride. I see through the façade. I see through the material things. You may talk a good game, but even when I'm standing in the same ring as you... Paranoia is creeping in. Our match for the World Wrestling Championship is inevitable... And you can wear the stupid smirk all you want, but I see through it... You can act like the better man all you want. You can wear the fake smiles and give yourself a false sense of reassurance, but the fact is, you can't help but be afraid of someone like me... And I don't blame you.

Blackout grins and brushes a strand of jet black hair out of his eyes.

BLACKOUT
"I know what's going on in your head. I see the gears turning inside your mind. You're a man that plans ahead. Whatever your game plan is, you'll memorize it and run through it thousands of times in your head. That's how a strategist operates... They have to be absolutely sure before they go through with anything. You're a brilliant strategist, Chris... You always have been... And we'll see how that works out for you come Adrenaline... But let's talk about tonight, shall we? Blackout adjusts the sleeves of his coat, still making eye contact with Jericho. Now, judging by what you said earlier... You're either in denial or just too stupid to realize the kind of threat I pose. I'm going to assume it's the latter... Obviously I didn't make enough of an impression during my last run with this company... So now this only leaves me with one option. Blackout points to Drew, still focused on Chris. I'm going to make an example out of this imbecile tonight."

The clown like face of Blackout turns to Drew.

BLACKOUT
I must say, you've got guts coming out here and interrupting me... Or maybe you're just too stupid to realize just who you're dealing with... When you and I stand opposite each other in that ring, I hope it hits you. I hope the realization sets in that I'm going to hurt you and I'm going to hurt you badly. I know you've probably seen some brutal matches throughout your career, Drew, but this? This is going to trump them all. I promise you that I'll go to extreme lengths to ensure that you don't walk out of this arena in one piece. It's a shame there's no special stipulation on our match this week, but that doesn't matter. I can do just as much damage with my bare hands. It'll be so satisfying to see your flesh rip and your bones break as you scream in agony... Then... THEN... When I look down at the blood stained canvas, and you, laying in a crumpled heap, maybe I'll show some compassion and put you out of your misery... or maybe I'll pick you up and do it all... over... again.

The crowd explode with cheers and start another Blackout chant.

BLACKOUT
You think you can put me in my place, Drew? You think that just because you've come out here running your mouth that you can hang with the big boys? Put your money where your mouth is and then maybe... Just maybe... I'll show an ounce of respect for you.

Blackout lowers his mic, grinning.

TBC: DREW, JERICHO OR END
Blackout
Blackout
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Blackout turns back to Chris Jericho, who is in that moment running at him. SPEAR! Jericho nails Blackout to the mat with a vicious Spear and the latter rolls out of the ring. Y2J then gets up and looks Drew McIntyre in the eye, who also slides out of the ring and starts walking backwards up the ramp, mouthing some words at Jericho, who has the most confident of looks in his eye.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum