Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M RORY, HE'S ROBBIE

3 posters

Go down

I'M RORY, HE'S ROBBIE Empty I'M RORY, HE'S ROBBIE

Post by Blackout Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:08 pm

We fade to the backstage area where the crowd pop instantly as The Highlanders come into view. Rory and Robbie, dressed in their kilts, walk down the backstage hallway laughing like a couple of madmen. They come to a stop and the camera pans sideways, revealing Stevie Richards staring at them. They looks at each other then at Stevie as the ECW original smiles.

STEVIE RICHARDS
Hey guys! Wha-

RORY PUNCHES STEVIE IN THE JAW! The man of a thousand throat surgeries collapses in a heap as the cousins from Scotland step over his body and continue their journey down the corridor.

STAN
HEY!

Both men turn around and see an average looking guy with short, combed hair and glasses. He looks unamused as he stands next to the unconscious Stevie Richards.

STAN
Did you guys do this?!?

Rory and Robbie look at each other, blank expressions on their face. The blank expression slowly develops into a smile, and suddenly both men start laughing like maniacs again. ROBBIE HEADBUTTS STAN! The backstage worker's glasses snap as he crumples lifelessly to the floor next to Stevie. The Highlanders then turn their attention to the catering table, where they load up their arms with as much snack food as they can carry.

JESUS NAILS
Hey! Save some of that for-

Rory lunges over the counter and grabs Jesus, dragging him along the table and smacking him face first into the concrete wall! Jesus slumps down the wall into the seemingly never-ending group of bodies that is piling up. Suddenly a door opens and the camera pans over to it. The crowd give a small pop as White Goodman, CEO and founder of Globo-Gym Corp. comes into the shot. He looks pissed off and has a towel wrapped around him, holding it with one hand and gripping a dictionary in the other.

WHITE GOODMAN
Hey! I'm trying to read in here! Would it kill you to give me a little peace and quiet? Just who the hell are you clowns anyway?!?

Rory and Robbie look at each other, rubbing their hands together as Rory prepares to introduce them.

TBC: Rory McAllister
Blackout
Blackout
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

I'M RORY, HE'S ROBBIE Empty Re: I'M RORY, HE'S ROBBIE

Post by Chris Jericho Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:07 am

RORY MCALLISTER
I'm Rory, and this'ere's me cousin Robbie.

ROBBIE MCALLISTER
I'M ROBBIE!

Rory nods and looks back at White.

RORY MCALLISTER
Me cousin and I, we've been round for a long time here in the EWE, eh? So I'd expect ye'show us some o'the respect we deserve, White, if ye'don't wanna end up like ye'pal Greg Steele.

White seems confused.

WHITE GOODMAN
Wait...what happened to Greg?

Rory grins...

RORY MCALLISTER
Let's just say eh, he shouldn't 'ave decided to Steele me wallet!

Rory and Robbie laugh.

ROBBIE MCALLISTER
I'M ROBBIE!

WHITE GOODMAN
I already know you're Robb--

Rory headbutts White!

RORY MCALLISTER
Ye'don't talk like that to me cousin!

Rory and Robbie laugh then headbutt each other.

TBC- ROBBIE, KANE, OR END
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:38 am

Rory and Robbie look at Goodman again, and then back at each other. They start laughing in an insane matter, until Robbie suddenly stops. Rory continues to laugh individually. Robbie starts slapping Rory's chest, signaling for him to stop. Rory, though, just continues to laugh harder and harder. Robbie points to the back of Rory, the latter turns around and stops laughing. Kane, the Big Red Monster, comes into the camera view. He's exhaling heavily, showing deep disturbance. Rory looks at his cousin, grins, and then looks back at Kane while doing his best to mask his grin.

RORY MCALLISTER
Eh, we'r' so sorry Kane... We weren't aware ye were hibernating.

Robbie and Rory go again into their Hyena-like laughter. They stop and look at each other. Rory makes snoring sounds and they go back to laughing. Kane seems to be more upset, but this time he focuses his anger towards Rory, giving Robbie the chance to sneak out of view.

RORY MCALLISTER
Surely my words ain't too big to fit in that fat, bald, ugl--

Rory is cut off by Kane shoving his hand to Rory's throat. Rory is quickly to grin again.

RORY MCALLISTER
No need to be jealous, not e-e-everyone can have a bea-beard like mine.

Rory is having trouble speaking, due to Kane choking him.

RORY MCALLISTER
Not even Jesus.

And just like that, a loud sound of metal hitting flesh echos. Kane let's go of Rory. Robbie is behind Kane with a folded steel chair that he just slammed into Kane's back. He slaps Kane's back again, quickly followed by a shove from Rory's boot. Kane's back slams into the wall behind him and he falls to the ground.

RORY MCALLISTER
We'll see how you handle Rory McAllister in the ring.

ROBBIE MCALLISTER
I'M ROBBIE

The two cousins leave the view. The camera zooms at Kane who's not bothering to get up and is breathing very heavily.
Kane
Kane
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:21 pm

OOC: Not even Jesus ROFL
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net