Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XPLOSION 73

+2
Single H
Chris Jericho
6 posters

Go down

XPLOSION 73 Empty XPLOSION 73

Post by Chris Jericho Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:19 pm

The first show of this new era of Extreme Wrestling Empire took place in it's arena-of-birth, the Staples Center, in Los Angeles, California. In the front row were none other than three EWE legends, Christian, John Morrison and Matt Hardy...Just letting you all know 'bout that.

Anyway, the first match of the night was Cody Rhodes vs Single H, earlier turned into a Tables Match for the Legends Championship by the new General Manager, Edge. After delivering not one but two Cross-Rhodes during the match, Cody Rhodes managed to outlast Single H after putting him through a table at ringside with a Back Body Drop from inside the ring. After the match, Rhodes was attacked by a masked and hooded assailant with a baseball bat, and put through a cornered table with a Dinero Express by the hidden man. Could it be?

On the second match of the night we saw Chris Jericho toying with the crowd, hyping the fans up for his tag in as Kane was completely burying the Highlanders. As Y2J was tagged in, he entered the ring, Irish Whipped Rory McAllister onto a corner, tagged out and walked up the ramp with a shit-eating grin, making the crowd furious. It didn't take long until Kane Double-Chokeslammed the Highlanders for the victory.

Justin Roberts came out to invite Matt Hardy to the ring by request of Christian and John Morrison, who hopped into the squared circle with the first. Christian and JoMo then congratulated Matt and popped a champagne bottle for him being sober for the last five minutes. After he drunk the glass of champagne, JoMo and Christian pretended to be pissed at him and said "You blew it!", "You were gonna make it", et cetera.

The Main Event of the night saw Blackout battle it out with Drew McIntyre. It was no piece of pie as opposed to what the Sadistic Artist expected, and there were times where you would think McIntyre would win that thing, but the world saw otherwise as Blackout pinned the Scotsman for the 1, 2, 3, with a Black Resolution.

Bob Buckland made an outstanding job as the referee for all the matches, and Michael Cole was a piece of shit at commentary. Nothing changed. Come back next week for our first show at the Madison Square Garden since the Exodus debut.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

XPLOSION 73 Empty Re: XPLOSION 73

Post by Chris Jericho Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:21 pm

I want feedback.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Single H Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:32 pm

I like how, even though you aren't writing matches, you still made it kind of like a show. This was more than I was expecting so I guess you could say that's a good thing. Very nice, I like this style.
Single H
Single H
I'm on a horse
I'm on a horse

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net/c1-steed

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:51 pm

I was expecting RP's in between matches. We should also have commercial filler for the lulz.

The matches themselves were fine though. I'm expecting the more important the match is, the more detail it'll get.
Blackout
Blackout
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:38 am

Is it bad that I still skimmed through it?
Kane
Kane
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Lashley Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:09 am

I still think each match should be a little more detailed. Like, bullet-ed points, I think that would be a good idea. Put in the commercials, maybe the rp's too, and itd be a really great show without too much effort
Bobby Lashley
Bobby Lashley
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:27 am

Kane wrote:Is it bad that I still skimmed through it?

Yes, it makes you look like a faggot.
Edge
Edge
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Single H Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:00 am

What B00Bz said.
Single H
Single H
I'm on a horse
I'm on a horse

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net/c1-steed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:09 am

Edge wrote:
Kane wrote:Is it bad that I still skimmed through it?

Yes, it makes you look like a faggot.

YOU IS DA FAGGOT
Kane
Kane
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down