Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About The Benjamins?

Go down

All About The Benjamins? Empty All About The Benjamins?

Post by Bobby Lashley Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:01 am

The scene opens to Bobby Lashley wearing a black jacket and a pair of blue jeans, with a pair of black dress shoes. The jacket is partially unbuttoned at the top, exposing the white t-shirt he has on underneath of it. He is waiting in line at the McDonalds, very patiently. The man in front of him has ordered a twenty piece chicken McNugget meal.. A smart choice. He receives his food, and walks to the side. Moments later, the acne ridden teenage girl behind the counter calls out.

Ugly Bitch
Next in line please.

Lashley walks forward and looks up at his options, although his mind has already been made up. He looks back down at the woman behind the counter.

Bobby Lashley
Yeah I'd like an order of large fries, a large sweet tea, and three McRibs.

The woman replies as if that is a small amount of food.

Ugly Bitch
Will that be all?

Bobby Lashley
Yes it will.

Ugly Bitch
Okay, that'll be seventeen twenty five.

Lashley hands the woman a one hundred dollar bill.

Bobby Lashley
Keep the change, I have plenty more where that came from.

The scene fades to black for a moment, and then re-emerges, now with Lashley sitting at his table. He takes a bite into his McRib and then helps it down with a drink of his tea. He only has these few moments to himself before a distinct sound can be heard.

"At first I was afraid, I was.. Petrified.
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side.
But then I spent so many nights just thinking how you did me wrong,
And I grew strong..
And I learned how to get along,
AND NOW YOU'RE BACK!

Lashley answers his phone before any more of his ring tone can be heard.

Bobby Lashley
Hello?

???
Hey, Bobby? It's Edge.

Bobby Lashley
Oh, hey. What's up, I'm kind of busy.

Edge
Well whatever it is that you're doing can wait. I wanted to talk to you about EWE.. It's back.. again, and I just wanted you to know that you're still under contract with us.

Bobby Lashley
Yeah, I know, I was there. My contract doesn't end until the end of this year, what's your point?

Edge
My point is, that since you're under contract I'm allowed to book you for matches and appearances whenever I want.. Like this week for example.

Bobby Lashley
Oh, well that was nice of you to give me no warning at all.. I'm in Colorado, how do you expect me to get to New York by Saturday?

Edge
Your plane ticket has been bought already, and I'd get ready if I were you; because this Saturday on Xplosion, you'll be going one on one with "The Gold Standard," Shelton Benjamin!.. See you in New York.

Edge laughs to himself, and seems as though he's about to hang up, but is cut off by Lashley.

Bobby Lashley
WAIT!

Lashley yells loudly into the phone, now attracting attention from every person in the McDonalds and creating an awkward silence which is soon broken by Edge's voice.

Edge
What?

Bobby Lashley
Shelton Benjamin? I mean, I have no problem fighting like, anybody but isn't that a bit.. You know.. racist? I mean, there's plenty of people on the roster and I just find it a little odd that you'd put me up against another black man. To me it seems like you're treating us like monkeys, putting us in a cage and letting us fight while the upper class white men watch and applaud. It's just, to me personally that seems a little offensi..

Lashley is cut off by the sound of Edge hanging up on the call. Lashley looks down at his phone, surprised by it cutting off. He holds it to his face and talks directly into it.

Bobby Lashley
Hello?.. Hello?

He lowers the phone again and puts it back into his pocket.

Bobby Lashley
Damn AT&T.. Fuckin' thing sucks

Lashley goes back to chowing down on his McRib before

(_____ enters through the door. / The scene fades to black.)
Bobby Lashley
Bobby Lashley
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum