Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madman Maddox

Go down

Madman Maddox Empty Madman Maddox

Post by Adolf Titsler Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:28 am

The camera pans onto a tall, over-muscled figure. He is walking down the hall backstage, running his fingers through his buzzed hair. He stops, and turns to the camera.

Do I look like someone to mess with? HUH? Hugh Jass thinks I am. He hit me! HE FUCKING PUT HIS HANDS ON ME, The Maddog! He thinks he's tough 'cuz he fought in Afhgan? Bitch, I'll rip that Metal leg off and beat you with it! I AM PISSED. I could, I could-

Suddenly, Ace grabs a random man backstage, lifts him up, and Powerbombs him onto the floor. He doesn't let go, though, and pulls him back up. Before he slammed him a second time, Hugh Jass kicked him in the small of his back. Ace dropped the man, who promptly limped off. Maddox turned to Jass in pure rage, swinging wildly. He landed one punch, which sent Hugh back, slamming him into the wall. He had blood dribbling from his mouth, and Maddox kicked him in the stomach.

I'll meet you in the ring, where we will finish this. Don't fuck with me. EVER

Ace turned and left, lunging at the poor worker backstage, who ran away. Maddox smiled as he walked away from the wounded Hugh Jass.
Adolf Titsler
Adolf Titsler
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down

Madman Maddox Empty Re: Madman Maddox

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:05 am

Hugh puts his hand to his bloodied mouth, and wipes some of the blood away, however, more seeps out of his gum. He wipes his bloody hand on his vest, and spits most of the blood out onto the floor. He looks up and sees Maddox walking away. He pulls a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket, puts one in his blood soaked mouth and lights it. Even with his mouth bust open, Hugh wouldn't allow that to stop him from smoking. He takes a puff of the cigarette, then grins to himself.

The Fearless - Hugh Jass
Son of a bitch thinks he scares me.

Hugh chuckles to himself, then takes another puff of the cigarette and blows it into the camera.

END OF PROMO

Back to top Go down