Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jericho Promo

Go down

Jericho Promo Empty Jericho Promo

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:20 pm

The crowd dies down, the commentators talk about what is yet to come on PWD. The lighting changes to a shade of blue and white, the crowd anticipate the entrance. A familiar theme fills the arena

, the pyro goes off and out emerges none other than Chris Jericho in wrestling gear while carrying his briefcase.The crowd starts to boo immensely as Jericho looks at the crowd with utter disgust, straightens his tie as he heads to the ring, Jericho eyes are lit with fury as he goes around the ring to talk to Justin Roberts.

Chris Jericho
Do you know who I am, junior? I am sick and tired of you not cooperating.

Justin Roberts
Your Chris Jericho, sir.

Chris Jericho I know who I am your incompetence shines in a weary world! I want a formal introduction and you will give it to me or you will regret the day you ever started announcing!
Jericho grabs a microphone and quickly makes his way into the ring waiting to be introduces.

Justin Roberts Inside the ring weighing in at 226 lbs., he hails from Winnipeg, Manitoba. He is a former World Champion, THE BEST IN THE WORLD............ CHRIS JERRRRRICHO!

The crowd starts chanting Jericho sucks.

Jim Ross
What is Chris Jericho thinking he can't do that, he is just another competitor in PWD he has no right to treat Justin so terribly.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
What are you talking about JR, Justin Roberts is doing his JOB! Chris is doing this for the recognition he deserves. There is no harm in that, now shut it and listen to the best in the world.

A smirk emerges from Jericho's face as he raises the mic to his mouth.

Chris Jericho
Do you remember me? I am CHRIS JERICHO! Remember the name because I am the next champion of PWD champion of the world. You see this briefcase I have in my hand I won it which proves I am the best at what I do and I put this company on the map with my win at Seasons Beatings. I am the very foundation of PWD Edge can go suck a brick as the only reason that all you people are here is because of me. The way I see this opportunity at the PWD championship as a golden opportunity to show you people who hope is only for the weak and I flourish at all aspects.

Crowd boo's with all there might

Chris Jericho
Today I have much more to boast about more reason to call this business pathetic as I have no scheduled match tonight. So the kind man I am I demanded an open match. Any imbecile who wants to step in this ring with me. I'll show them that they are no one to stand in front of greatness, My competitor will be a fragment of your past I will destroy anyone in my path no matter how pathetic or how much love they show you people. Let me remind all of you that I am champion material, I am the foundation of this business and without me this company would never be as popular as it is today.

The crowd begins to chant BOO with enthusiasm

Justin Roberts
I have just received word that this open match with Chris Jericho, the winner of this match gets a shot at the PWD Championship!

Chris Jericho
JUSTIN! Why did you interrupt me? Not only does that not make a difference of the outcome of this match I asked for this just makes it much more fun to clobber this superstar to oblivion only getting his one chance. Now this crowd,has a mind of it's own you people only boast to the hypocritical superstars in this business. Now that this day is the day I win my belt and become top of the world I not only have a guaranteed shot at any title I'll win it after defeating my frightful foe and once again restore glory to this company. I will rule this company holding all the belts winning the PWD championship and any other in this company. You people will see why I am called the best in the world, why I am the pinnacle of wrestling. Just remember this name Chris Jericho since I am the best and will be on top of the world for better or worse

Chris Jericho throws the mic on the floor and awaits his opponent.

Last edited by Chris Irvine on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Jericho Promo Empty Re: Jericho Promo

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:49 pm

The arena suddenly exploded into cheers, with a good quantity of the fans in attendance recognising the theme song. Jericho on the other hand, didn't. A man with mid length hair and Saltire trunks walked out from behind the curtain. He looked around the familiar to him arena with a smile on his face. This man had a microphone in his hand and as his music slowly toned down, he began to speak.
SCOT MCKENZIE
"Good evening, Mr Jericho. It appears that someone has given you false information. Your nae gonnae be the next PWD champion. The next PWD champion is...well...me, Scot McKenzie!"
The crowd cheered, knowing that Scot was about to answer the open challenge
SCOT MCKENZIE
"I'm sure many of the PWD fans here in the AECC know me enough so...well, better nae waste any time beating yer ass tae the ground. I have a title shot to get."
The rest of his music played and he dropped the mic, putting his arms up in an "X" shape to simulate a Saltire. he then rans down the ramp slapping the hand s of a few of the front row fans, then entering the ring.

Back to top Go down