Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildfire IV

Go down

Wildfire IV Empty Wildfire IV

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:01 am

Phil looks at the man who stands before him, the much larger Zeke Nero. Zeke grunts and charges at Phil with a clothesline, but Phil ducks under it, and bounds against the ropes. He jumps back at Zeke, but is caught in mid-air, and slammed down to the mat. Zeke smiles, as he picks up Phil, and launches him into the ring post. Phil’s head bounces from it, and Zeke runs up, and hits a devastating Enziguiri. Phil does a full flip and lands on his back, allowing Zeke to go for the pin.
1…2
Phil kicks out as the ref is in the middle of the two counts. Zeke smirks, and backs up to the ring post, hoping to smash Phil with a clothesline when he gets up. When Phil gets to his feet, Nero charged at full speed with a clothesline on his mind, but Phil saw it coming. He dove to the floor, and trapped Zeke’s leg in a drop toe hold, causing Zeke to bounce his nose off the bottom turnbuckle. Phil got up and waited for Zeke to get to his feet also, when he did, he hit a huge dropkick to his back. His face bounced off the turnbuckle, and he fell back first to the mat. Phil went for the pin.
1…2..
Zeke burst out the pin, knocking Phil to the outside. Zeke stood up, and tended to his injured nose, it had been bust open. He looked up, and to his dismay, saw Phil spring off the ropes and hit him with a dropkick. Zeke fell backwards to the mat, and did a full backward roll before ending up on the apron. Phil ran towards Zeke whilst he was on the apron, and made for a dropkick. Zeke moved his body to the right, causing Phil to get caught in the ropes. Zeke delivered a huge kick to Phil’s face, knocking him back first to the mat.
Since he was already on the apron, Zeke decided to climb the turnbuckle. He looked down at Phil, and dived down on him with a huge elbow drop. Phil looked almost unconscious as Nero went for another pin.
1….2…
Phil kicked out, and Nero couldn’t believe it. He turned to the referee, and started yelling at him, telling him he counted to slow. The referee stood up for himself, and told Zeke to get back on with the match. Zeke turned around and saw Phil was still trying to stand. He smiled, and went to kick Phil in the gut. However, Phil caught the boot of Zeke, and yanked it under his left arm, causing Zeke to do the splits. Zeke howled in pain, as Phil left, and brought his foot into the side of Zeke’s head. Nero collapsed to the ground, dazed.
Phil turned and smiled to the crowd, he then taunted Hulk Hogan by attempting to rip his shirt, he managed to get halfway through it before the top proved too much for him. He shrugged and laughed to himself, before turning back to Zeke. As Zeke was standing up, Phil ran and bounced off the ropes, coming back with an attempted ricochet. Zeke caught him though, and slammed him down to the mat with a belly to belly slam.
Zeke waited for his opponent to stand, edging him on, just waiting so he could hit the Nitak Hashi on Phil. When he got to his feet, Zeke jumped into the air, and latched his hand around the head of Phil. As Zeke was falling down to hit the jumping cutter, Phil stopped himself by holding onto the ropes. Zeke fell back first to the mat after failing to hit his finisher, and Phil pulled himself to the ropes. As Zeke was standing up, Phil jumped back onto the ropes and sprung off them. When Zeke turned, he was hit full on by the ricochet. Zeke smashed to the ground, and Phil landed next to him in a sit out position, arm covering him. The referee jumped to the mat and started counting.
1…2….3!
The bell rang and Phil rolled backwards, getting to his feet, he taunted to the crowd, getting as many cheers as he could. He looked down at the almost unconscious Zeke, and smiled. He went over to Zeke, and offered him a hand. Zeke looked at him, and pushed the hand away, before rolling himself out the ring. Phil frowned, but then turned back towards the crowd again, and carried on celebrating his first ever singles win.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Carlito goes into the ring, followed by Daniel Bryan. They get counted out. The bitches didn't RP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sean instantly runs at Christian almost before the bell even rings, as he charges however, he loses his footing and stumbles forward. Christian lifts his knee up into Sean’s face, causing him to crack his nose. Christian smiles and turns to the audience and gets tonnes of cheers, he then turns back to Sean, who is struggling to get to his feet. Christian bounds of the ropes, and runs at Sean full on with a spinning wheel kick. Sean falls to his back and cries out, allowing Christian time to jump to the top rope. Sean stands and looks around, failing to see Christian. Christian dives from the top rope and hits Sean in the back with a missile dropkick, causing Masters to hit the ropes and pile out the ring.

Sean uses the barricade to pull himself up, and sees a fan with a Christian shirt on. Sean looks at the man, and slaps him round the face, laughing to himself as he does so. Sean turns around, and see’s Christian dive out the ring and into Sean with a suicide dive. Sean’s back bounces off the barricade as he violently collides with it, causing him to wail some more. It appears to have taken the fight out of both men. As they both try and get to their feet, Christian goes to grab Sean, which Sean retaliates with a poke to his eyes. Christian recoils and falls backwards, whilst Sean stands up and laughs. Sean turns to egg on the crowd, but instead gets a punch to the face from the fan he slapped earlier. The punch knocks out Sean, and he collapses to the floor. Christian opens his eyes, and sees Sean on the floor, and is instantly confused.

Christian knew he hadn’t done it, what did he just faint? Christian decided to put these thoughts aside for now, and go along with it. He picked up the dead weight of Sean, and threw him into the ring. Sean was just lying there, dribbling onto the mat. Christian rolled into the ring after him and looked at Sean; he then got in the corner, and waited for him to rise. After about 10 seconds, Sean was still dribbling on the floor, not even looking like he was going to recuperate. Christian slowly approached Sean, rolled him onto his back, and hooked his leg.

1….2….3
The referee rung the bell, as Christian stood up extremely confused. He had no idea what had happened, but the fan in the front row did. He was cheering like crazy, jumping up and down almost crying. The referee lifted Christians arm in victory, and Christian made an attempt at cheering, but was to confused as to what had happened to do so. He smiled to himself and cheered some more, and then left the ring to walk out. This was unlike any of his other victories.

Sean was still lying there, not showing any signs of consciousness, that fan must of really decked him. Finally, after about 30 seconds more, he started moving. He lifted his head, and looked around, and then sighed. He then realised where he was, and jumped to his feet in a fighting position, but didn’t see Christian. The referee approached Sean and told him the match was already over, to which Sean was shocked at. The fans chanted at Sean “YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT BY A FAN” constantly over and over. Sean was overwhelmed, and started raging at the crowds, cursing and shouting at them.

Suddenly, Listener – Seatbelt Hands came on the PA system and Sean turned to see Uncle Phil running down to the ring. Sean couldn’t take it all in; he wasn’t sure of what was happening. Before he could, Phil had made it down to the ring. Without thinking, Sean ran at Phil with a clothesline, but Phil ducked under it, and jumped onto the ropes. He bounded off, and hit Sean with the ricochet. Sean was on his back on the mat, unconscious yet again. Phil looked down at him and pointed.

Uncle Phil
That’s what you get for hitting me with a mic.

Phil smiled, and then walked out the ring, exiting the arena.

The crowd dies down, the commentators talk about what is yet to come on PWD. The lighting changes to a shade of blue and white, the crowd anticipate the entrance. A familiar theme fills the arena

, the pyro goes off and out emerges none other than Chris Jericho in wrestling gear while carrying his briefcase.The crowd starts to boo immensely as Jericho looks at the crowd with utter disgust, straightens his tie as he heads to the ring, Jericho eyes are lit with fury as he goes around the ring to talk to Justin Roberts.

Chris Jericho
Do you know who I am, junior? I am sick and tired of you not cooperating.

Justin Roberts
Your Chris Jericho, sir.

Chris Jericho I know who I am your incompetence shines in a weary world! I want a formal introduction and you will give it to me or you will regret the day you ever started announcing!
Jericho grabs a microphone and quickly makes his way into the ring waiting to be introduces.

Justin Roberts Inside the ring weighing in at 226 lbs., he hails from Winnipeg, Manitoba. He is a former World Champion, THE BEST IN THE WORLD............ CHRIS JERRRRRICHO!

The crowd starts chanting Jericho sucks.

Jim Ross
What is Chris Jericho thinking he can't do that, he is just another competitor in PWD he has no right to treat Justin so terribly.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
What are you talking about JR, Justin Roberts is doing his JOB! Chris is doing this for the recognition he deserves. There is no harm in that, now shut it and listen to the best in the world.

A smirk emerges from Jericho's face as he raises the mic to his mouth.

Chris Jericho
Do you remember me? I am CHRIS JERICHO! Remember the name because I am the next champion of PWD champion of the world. You see this briefcase I have in my hand I won it which proves I am the best at what I do and I put this company on the map with my win at Seasons Beatings. I am the very foundation of PWD Edge can go suck a brick as the only reason that all you people are here is because of me. The way I see this opportunity at the PWD championship as a golden opportunity to show you people who hope is only for the weak and I flourish at all aspects.

Crowd boo's with all there might

Chris Jericho
Today I have much more to boast about more reason to call this business pathetic as I have no scheduled match tonight. So the kind man I am I demanded an open match. Any imbecile who wants to step in this ring with me. I'll show them that they are no one to stand in front of greatness, My competitor will be a fragment of your past I will destroy anyone in my path no matter how pathetic or how much love they show you people. Let me remind all of you that I am champion material, I am the foundation of this business and without me this company would never be as popular as it is today.

The crowd begins to chant BOO with enthusiasm

Justin Roberts
I have just received word that this open match with Chris Jericho, the winner of this match gets a shot at the PWD Championship!

Chris Jericho
JUSTIN! Why did you interrupt me? Not only does that not make a difference of the outcome of this match I asked for this just makes it much more fun to clobber this superstar to oblivion only getting his one chance. Now this crowd,has a mind of it's own you people only boast to the hypocritical superstars in this business. Now that this day is the day I win my belt and become top of the world I not only have a guaranteed shot at any title I'll win it after defeating my frightful foe and once again restore glory to this company. I will rule this company holding all the belts winning the PWD championship and any other in this company. You people will see why I am called the best in the world, why I am the pinnacle of wrestling. Just remember this name Chris Jericho since I am the best and will be on top of the world for better or worse

Chris Jericho throws the mic on the floor and awaits his opponent.

The arena suddenly exploded into cheers, with a good quantity of the fans in attendance recognising the theme song. Jericho on the other hand, didn't. A man with mid length hair and Saltire trunks walked out from behind the curtain. He looked around the familiar to him arena with a smile on his face. This man had a microphone in his hand and as his music slowly toned down, he began to speak.
SCOT MCKENZIE
"Good evening, Mr Jericho. It appears that someone has given you false information. Your nae gonnae be the next PWD champion. The next PWD champion is...well...me, Scot McKenzie!"
The crowd cheered, knowing that Scot was about to answer the open challenge
SCOT MCKENZIE
"I'm sure many of the PWD fans here in the AECC know me enough so...well, better nae waste any time beating yer ass tae the ground. I have a title shot to get."
The rest of his music played and he dropped the mic, putting his arms up in an "X" shape to simulate a Saltire. he then rans down the ramp slapping the hand s of a few of the front row fans, then entering the ring.

Chris Jericho quickly runs at Scot McKenzie, but it taken down with a drop toe hold, planting his face into the ground. McKenzie bounces off the ropes and hits a quick swinging neckbreaker on Chris. Scot grabs Jericho's head, looking to pick him up, but is jabbed in the gut, very close to the groin. Chris jumps up, bounces off the ropes and clotheslines McKenzie down. Jericho smirks, raises his hand and bounces off the opposite set of ropes. McKenzie quickly gets up and back body drops Jericho as he gets up.

Jim Ross: This young is pretty damn impressive, if I do say so myself.

Jericho gets up to a pair of clotheslines. Jericho gets thrown into the ropes to get snapped to the floor and then put into a headlock. McKenzie holds the lock in for a good two minutes before Chris gets up and back suplexs him. Jericho kicks Scot in the head and heads to the second rope. He jumps, trying for a flying axehandle, but McKenzie sends him to the ground with a superkick. McKenzie picks the seemingly unconscious Chris Jericho up and sends him into the turnbuckle. He kicks him in the head and puts him on top of the top rope. McKenzie hooks Jericho's arms, setting up for the Saltire Suplex. Jericho unhooks his arms and pushes him down to the mat. Scot gets up and back down with a flying clothesline from Jericho.

Jerry Lawler: C'mon, Chris, pick your spot!

Scot gets up and unconsciously bounces off the ropes after Jericho hits an enziguri. Chris quickly hits the Codebreaker and pins him, 1, 2, 3. Break the Walls Down plays again as Jericho calls for a microphone.

Chris Jericho: Don't you see, you idiots?! They bring me weak talent to lead me to what is rightfully mine. For the hell of it, gimme another opponent.

Jericho stands in the ring for two minutes, no one responding. He smirks, looks to the crowd and holds the microphone to his mouth.

The crowd goes wild at hearing the theme music of PWD Owner, Founder and CEO, Edge. Jericho looks to the stage, like a deer in headlights, shocked. Edge runs out the curtain in wrestling gear. He slides into the ring and ducks under Jericho's clothesline, soon to be followed by the bell ringing. He bounces off the ropes and spears Jericho and pins him to win the match. Rise Today plays again as Edge starts to celebrate. He jumps on the turnbuckle, quickly followed by his best friend, PWD Champion, Christian appear on the screen, grinning. He pats the title and Edge makes a gesture, indicating he will be champ. They grin at each other as the show fades out.

Back to top Go down

Wildfire IV Empty Re: Wildfire IV

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:55 am

LOL sorreh, I forgot to RP :')

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Amazing show...truly amazing...1/20. UDABEST
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Phillip Phillips wrote:LOL sorreh, I forgot to RP :')
Yeah, that's fucking hilarious. Almost as funny as suicide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Edge wrote:
Phillip Phillips wrote:LOL sorreh, I forgot to RP :')
Yeah, that's fucking hilarious. Almost as funny as suicide.

Or the holocaust.

Or 9/11.

Or saying you forgot to RP.

Oh wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down