Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

49ers Win!!! SUCK IT NON BELIEVERS!!!

2 posters

Go down

49ers Win!!! SUCK IT NON BELIEVERS!!! Empty 49ers Win!!! SUCK IT NON BELIEVERS!!!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:16 pm

49ers Win!!! SUCK IT NON BELIEVERS!!! Sched-header

For those of you who missed it today what will go down as one of the most exciting NFL playoffs game's in recent history HAPPENED TODAY starting at 1:30 and ending at approximately 5:30 PST.
Now listen as I take you on a journey to the NFC Semi Final game of the San Francisco 49ers vs the New Orleans Saints.

The 49ers came out the gate red hot as they got an easy 14 - 0 lead over the Saints before the end of the first quarter, and all the Saints had to show was a fumble and a dropped punt return which led to another turn over.

End of the 2nd quarter, 49ers are up 20 - 7 with the Saints at 4 horrible embarrassing turnovers (two interceptions, a fumble, and that dropped punt return). It seems so far the "unstoppable offense" of Drew Brees and his favored Saints is no match for the likes of Patrick Willis, Justin Smith, and the rest of the 49er Brick Wall defense, while on the other side the 49ers explosive offense of Michael Crabtree, Frank Gore, and Vernon Davis, lead by Quarterback Alex Smith, were making easy work of the Saints defense.

As the 3rd Quarter arrives the Saints muster up some drive and increase their score and are resting at 20 - 14, while the 49er seem to run out of fuel.

4th Quarter, with the time ticking away Saints get a field goal and are only 3 points away from tying up the game. The 49ers get another field goal after a close, but not close enough, 42 yard drive by Frank Gore. The score is now 23 - 17 and the Saints must make a touch down to tie it up. The Saints make a clutch play with Sproles getting a 44 yard pass to give the Saints the lead by 1 point (23 - 24)

The pressure is on with the clock winding down at only 2:11 left. Alex Smith snaps for the ball he looks down field with nobody to give the ball to, he makes a run down the left side of the field 28 yards to make the touch down himself, as the saying goes, if you want something done.... you gotta do it yourself. The score is now 29 to 24, coach Jim Harbaugh calls to go for the two point conversion to give them an extra point lead just in case New Orleans makes another TD, unfortunately the plan fails as Frank Gore gets crushed while trying to dive through a pile of Saints and 49er bodies right at the end zone front gate.

In dramatic fashion Drew Brees passes whooper of a 66 yard pass to Graham giving the Saints the lead, while Graham mocks Vernon Davis by doing his favored celebration of slam dunking the ball on the goal post. To make matters worse Drew Bree's completes the two point conversion giving the Saints a 3 point lead. Even more hurtful, the clock is now at 1:37. What started as an epic underdog story of triumph, has turned into a heartbreaking Greek Tragedy. But the game isn't over and as the home crowd in Candlestick Park cheer on the 49ers hoping to ignite a fire in them, Alex Smith and his offense set to go down fighting.

When the playoff life of the 49ers looks bleak, a spark of hope ignites with Alex Smith making a 47 yard pass to Vernon Davis. With there fire reignited the entire stadium knows....it's far from over. The clock is now at 30 seconds. The clock seemingly slowly ticking away, like it's purposely drawing out the agony of the 49ers and all their fans, Alex Smith fails to get a pass out.

With the pressure on, the time is crunching down at 13 seconds left, this play will seal the fate of both teams. The 49ers have fought too long and two hard to get there and they, Jim Harbaugh, and the entire Red and Gold Nation will be damned if it ends this way, on this night.

The clock is down to 9 seconds, Alex Smith turns left, he turns right he sends out a bomb 11 yards right in front of the end zone....

And Vernon Davis makes the catch
49ers Win!!! SUCK IT NON BELIEVERS!!! Attachment

He topples over the Saints defender Harper and lands body first in the end zone...and the Touch Down is made. The entire team swarms to Vernon Davis as the crowd explodes in a crazed frenzy of excitement and pure happiness. Vernon Davis gets up and has he jogs back to the home sideline the sound of applause fills his ears, as tears fill his eyes.

The 49ers win the game 36 - 32 and advance to the NFC Championship Game for the first time in 14 years.

Moments like these are why I love football, and most of all, why I love the 49ers.
Alex Smith to Vernon Davis will undoubtably go down in history as one of the best clutch game ending plays of all time. With that I think about other clutch moments made by 49ers that have not only lasted in franchise history, but NFL history as a whole.

I give to you the epic - now TRILOGY - of
THE CATCH

I also gave them catchy star wars themed tag names.

The Catch
Episode I: A New Hope
This moment is arguably, not only the start of the 49ers dynasty in the 80's (4 superbowls led by the great Joe Montana) but THE GREATEST SPORTS MOMENT OF ALL TIME. Yah I said it...do something about it

Joe Montana to Dwight Clark
NFC Championship Game vs Dallas Cowboys
January 10th 1982

The Catch
Episode II: The Red and Gold Strikes Back
After winning their 5th Superbowl (fist team to do so, first to 6th is so overrated *cough* Steelers I hate you *cough*) the 49ers began to backslide, in Steve Youngs final year they showed up to play with Young making a game winning pass to (the now unemployed) Terrell Owens

Steve Young to Terrell Owens
NFC Wildcard vs Green Bay Packers
January 3rd 1999

The Catch
Episode III: Return of The Dynasty
What you are seeing is a rebirth! After 8 years of tiresome rebuilding the 49ers have returned a strong as the Joe Montana era, maybe even stronger. The future of the 49ers are in the faces and hands of: Alex Smith (QB) Frank Gore (RB) Michael Crabtree (WR), Vernon Davis (TE), Justin Smith (DT) and Patrick Willis (LB)

Alex Smith to Vernon Davis
NFC Semi Finals vs New Orleans Saints
January 14th 2012

FUN FACTS:
1) All three were at Candlestick Park
2) All three times the 49ers went in as the underdogs against a team that was expected to make easy work of them
3) All three receivers number's start with the number 8 (Clark 85, Owens 81, Davis 87)
4) Dwight Clark, Terrell Owens, and Vernon Davis are all 6ft 3"
5) All six men debuted in the NFL with the 49ers
If I can find any more I will add them

WHAT YOU GOT BALTIMORE!!!

PS: SUCK MY DICK NON BELIEVERS! *cough* Kris and B00Bz *cough* but mostly B00Bz *cough*

Back to top Go down

49ers Win!!! SUCK IT NON BELIEVERS!!! Empty Re: 49ers Win!!! SUCK IT NON BELIEVERS!!!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:42 pm

49ers Win!!! SUCK IT NON BELIEVERS!!! Tumblr_lqmegxERb41qf1az5

Back to top Go down

49ers Win!!! SUCK IT NON BELIEVERS!!! Empty Re: 49ers Win!!! SUCK IT NON BELIEVERS!!!

Post by Chris Jericho Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:04 pm

nobody is going to read a letter you wrote Macias
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
Alec Baldwin

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:12 am

Nova wrote:nobody is going to read a letter you wrote Macias

Oh I'm sorry let me dumb it down for you Kris. I didn't know you were scared to read some intelligent writing.

49ers Win!!! SUCK IT NON BELIEVERS!!! BZuML.St.81

49ers win with an amazing catch ^^^^

and fuck you non believers (especially you Kris) vvvvvvv

49ers Win!!! SUCK IT NON BELIEVERS!!! Fuck_you

There I know you are scared by long pieces of intelligent writing kris, so I made that for you so your simple mind can understand, the point I am trying to get across.

Back to top Go down

Post by Single H Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:34 am

tl;dr
Single H
Single H
I'm on a horse
I'm on a horse

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net/c1-steed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:09 pm

and then they lost to the Giants 49ers Win!!! SUCK IT NON BELIEVERS!!! National-football-league-2009-10-season-week-4--nfl-0910-wk4-00112md

GO BIG BLUE <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum