Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Party Continues.

2 posters

Go down

The Party Continues. Empty The Party Continues.

Post by Single H Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:50 am

The limo pulls up to a large house. As a matter of fact, the word 'house' doesn't do the building any justice. It would be much better off being called a mansion or a villa, whatever. Single H, Nova and White Goodman get out of the limo one by one, all looking up in amazement at the amazing sight before their eyes. Greg Steele wonders what all the fuss is about and goes to get out of the limo also, but Goodman holds the door shut. He shakes his finger at Steele and then turns to his counter-parts.

WHITE GOODMAN
Well, here we are. Now you two remember the deal, I have done you a favour and now you must do one for me. You must allow me to join you in entering this party.

Single H and Nova look at him for a while, trying to find an excuse, any excuse to get them out of having to let White Goodman tag along on their adventure.

SINGLE H
Hey White... I think I left my wallet in the limo, could you check for me?

White shrugs his shoulders and taps on the front window of the limo, Greg Steele gets out of the vehicle, walks to White Goodman's door and opens it for him, he continues to hold it open as White climbs into the car to begin searching for Single H's wallet.

WHITE GOODMAN
I can't see it in here, are you sure you left it?

SINGLE H
Oh I'm sure alright, you just keep looking. Me and Nova will go and try to get into the house.

Single H pulls out his wallet from his jacket and turns to Nova.[/color]

SINGLE H
We could try bribing the doorman.

NOVA
We could but just know that's your money you're throwing away by doing that.

Single H nods his head and looks over to White who is still searching around inside the limo. He whispers to Nova.

SINGLE H
Well whatever we do, we need to do get in there fast before White gives up searching for my wallet.

Nova cuts him off.

NOVA
I can take care of White right now. I'll bet Greg Steele would be willing to help us out with all the shit White puts him through, right?

Single H nods and Nova laughs.

NOVA
Watch this.

He jogs over to the limo and slams the door shut, White hammers his fist against the door but it has auto-locked. Nova then swiftly runs over to the front of the car and whispers something to Greg Steele. When he's finished, the car speeds away.

NOVA
Taken care of.

They both laugh.

SINGLE H
Now how the fuck do we get inside?
Single H
Single H
I'm on a horse
I'm on a horse

https://wrestlingempire.forumotion.net/c1-steed

Back to top Go down

The Party Continues. Empty Re: The Party Continues.

Post by Kane Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:03 pm

OI, YOU FORGOT ME IN THE TRUNK...
Kane
Kane
Giant Squid
Giant Squid

Back to top Go down